Commercial guide (m/f/x) with organisational skills for ARCHITECT@WORK Spain/Italy
You are an experienced Sales & Project Manager. Spotting trade fair trends, developing your network with partners and analysing results. Every day will be filled with an interesting mix of diverse tasks. Do you want to share your expertise in a dynamic company with a vision for the future of the total event ARCHITECT@WORK for the Spanish and Italian editions?
If so, apply for the position of Exhibition Manager at Kortrijk Xpo. As a leading talent, you excel in figures and in entrepreneurship.
As Exhibition Manager you will meet with the Unit Manager. You organise a handful of editions of ARCHITECT@WORK, you market the commercial activities and you are jointly responsible for the sales department. You immerse yourself in the world of architecture, highlight the financial big picture and become an expert in the sector. There will be no lack of variety!
- You are responsible for the commercial development of customer relations and actively search for exhibitors for the total event ARCHITECT@WORK Spain/Italy.
- You are the driving force behind a number of editions and you coach your colleagues from the project team throughout the entire process.
- You use your creativity for advertising campaigns, brochures and mailings.
- You set budgets, carry out analyses and draw up the final balance.
You excel in organisation and burst with commercial talent. Experience shows that you can easily establish new contacts and build long-term relationships. You are a jack-of-all-trades and master languages, figures and graphs. Your critical eye never misses a detail!
- You have a master's degree and experience as a Sales Manager or Project Manager.
- You speak fluent Dutch, Spanish and English. Knowledge of Italian is considered a plus.
- You are a hardworking, motivated worker, both independently and as part of a team.
- You are willing to travel abroad a few weeks per year.
What can you expect from Kortrijk Xpo?
You sign a full-time contract and can count on a competitive salary package with fringe benefits. As an Xpozaan you will be given all the space required to grow (further) through courses. But above all, you will be joining a dynamic company with an open and informal corporate culture, where people are central.
The position of Exhibition Manager Spain/Italy, suits you 100%? Apply now and become a Xpozaan!
Submit your resume and motivation letter to Dominique Ameloot, firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and see you soon!
Do you have any questions about this position?
Call Dominique Ameloot on +32 56 24 11 11.
T +32 56 24 11 11